Sanimax has set up a citizens committee to hear from you, and to work together towards a more respectful relationship.
This committee includes representatives from various backgrounds (municipal, political and environmental) and three citizens from your borough.
- Being a resident of Rivière-des-Prairies.
- Not being a Sanimax employee and not being related to a Sanimax employee.
- Being of legal age.
- Be available to join meetings.
- Working in a positive spirit, respecting the committee’s rules of procedure and not seeking confrontation.
Play an active role within your community
It’s very simple to apply as a citizen member. Download and fill out the application form and send it before June 1st, 2020.
- Send you application by email to: comitecitoyenrdp@
- Send your application by mail to the attention of Mr. Rémi Bujold, President of the Committee: 9900, boulevard Maurice-Duplessis Montréal, Québec H1C 1G1
Note: If several applications are received, a vote will be held on June 5, 2020.