The Citizens’ Committee of RDP-PAT and Sanimax is looking for a person to act as a citizen-member for the South Sector, in order to ensure the participation of citizens from the neighbourhood.
The Citizens’ Committee of RDP-PAT and Sanimax allows citizen-members to follow up with the company on the actions taken to ensure cohabitation with the community.
- Being a resident of Rivière-des-Prairies in the South Sector:
- Western limit: Boulevard Rodolphe-Forget
- Northern limit: Boulevard Maurice-Duplessis
- Southern limit: Boulevard Henri-Bourrassa Est
- Estern limit : Boulevard Saint-Jean-Baptiste
- Being of legal age;
- Not being a Sanimax employee and not being related to a Sanimax employee;
- Be available to join meetings;
- Working in a positive spirit, respecting the committee’s rules of procedure and not seeking confrontation.
Play an active role within your community
It’s very simple to apply as a citizen member. Download and fill out the application form and send it before July 22, 2022.
- Send your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send your application by mail to the attention of Mr. Rémi Bujold, President of the Committee: 9900, boulevard Maurice-Duplessis Montréal, Québec H1C 1G1
Note: a virtual election will be held on July 25, 2022, if several applications are compiled.