The Citizens’ Committee of RDP-PAT and Sanimax is looking for a person to act as a citizen-member for the new East Sector, in order to ensure the participation of citizens from the neighbourhood.
This committee includes representatives from various backgrounds (municipal, political and environmental) and three citizens from your borough.
- Being a resident of Rivière-des-Prairies in the East Sector:
- Western limit: Saint-Jean-Baptiste boulevard
- Northern limit: Gouin boulevard
- Southern limit: Maurice-Duplessis boulevard
- Estern limit : Trefflé-Berthiaume street
- Being of legal age;
- Not being a Sanimax employee and not being related to a Sanimax employee;
- Be available to join meetings;
- Working in a positive spirit, respecting the committee’s rules of procedure and not seeking confrontation.
Play an active role within your community
It’s very simple to apply as a citizen member. Download and fill out the application form and send it before May 14, 2021.
- Send your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send your application by mail to the attention of Mr. Rémi Bujold, President of the Committee: 9900, boulevard Maurice-Duplessis Montréal, Québec H1C 1G1
Note: a virtual election will be held on May 25, 2021.